Music in the Canyon concerts showcase the region's wonderful local music talent and encourage those who have never been to Madera Canyon to discover this popular recreational Sky Island destination. All money raised from the concerts supports the Friends’ ongoing Nature Education Programs that encourage children and adults to explore, study and connect with nature in this biologically rich and diverse area.
March & April 2019
Jovert Steel Drum Band
Titan Valley Warheads
The 2019 event was another great success.
Watch for the 2020 Music in the Canyon details,
and get your tickets early!
Tickets: $15 each
All concerts at 3:00 pm
At the Proctor Ramada, Madera Canyon
Proctor Ramada, Directions & Parking
- At the 4-way stop at La Posada (Continental & Whitehouse Canyon Rds)
- Turn onto Whitehouse Canyon Rd, continue about 11 miles
- Whitehouse Canyon Rd becomes Madera Canyon Rd
- After the Visitor's Center sign, turn right into Proctor parking lot
- Volunteers will direct you to a parking place