Membership & Donations
The new, renew and donate buttons take you to a Friends of Madera Canyon page on a secure server hosted by DonorSnap where you can use a credit card or ACH transmission, and payments are processed through GoEmerchant. DonorSnap provides membership services to nonprofit organizations large and small and GoEmerchant is a highly regarded credit card processing service.
Any questions, let us know at email@example.com.
If you prefer to help by writing a check, please make your check payable to:
Friends of Madera Canyon and mail to:
Friends of Madera Canyon
PO Box 1203,
Green Valley, AZ 85622-1203
Current Campaign - Proctor Trail Improvement
We plan to support the Forest Service to the tune of $25,000 for the rebuild of the Proctor trail to make it fully handicap accessible from the trailhead to Proctor Road. The money we have committed to this project comes out of our operations budget, and we need to replace it. So, please consider making a donation to the Proctor Trail Campaign to raise that $25,000.
How membership fees & donations help!
- educational programs for children and adults
- outreach to schools & community about the Canyon and its resources
- scholarships to local college students
- print/distribute thousands of maps, brochures, bird lists in the Canyon and other venues
- events, presentations, Kids Day in the Canyon, Volunteer Breakfast
- education information tables at events such as the Pecan Festival